The It List: Autumn 2018
on November 4th, 2018
This past summer has been tumultuous and transformative. Thankfully, there are always some people, places, and things that help guide us along our chosen journey.
Here is Shirley Madhere's list of faves for Fall 2018, including a few indulgences:
1. She-y products: Menaye does good for the body and the world: shop.she-y.com;
2. Dole snack bites: Mango Strawberry Almond Rice Sticks;
3. You're not sick, you're thirsty! by F., M. D. Batmanghelidj: amazon.com;
4. Pure water;
5. Le Bernardin: the temple of artistic gourmet food; an homage to sultry seafood: le-bernardin.com;
6. Flowers: orchids, roses, frangipani, peonies;
7. Sukeina: craftsmanship at its finest and most feminine: instagram.com/s.u.k.e.i.n.a/;
8. Betony Vernon: jewelry, discovery, and more;
9. Goop: I finally gave in! goop.com;
"If there is no struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass
Be well, evolve, and prosper!
Read the full article of our Beauty Influencer Shirley Madhere by clicking here.