The best advice to avoid “Beanie Hair”
Andrea Kehl, Beauty Expert for tresCLICK:
- Pay attention: wet or damp hair will become flat under a beanie in any case. So make sure that your hair is completely dry before you go out.
- Volume: put in your hair some hairspray for volume or slightly backcomb your hair at the top before you put your hat on. The result is amazing!
- The right fabrics: you should rather wear cashmere beanies, so that your hair becomes less static. Moreover, it is warmer!
- Aftercare: if you have knots in your hair, put your head down and massage your hair in circles.
- The right tools: use a moisturizing styling product and a natural hair-brush that helps taming the hair.